Hey Wolfpack! Get ready to eat well with our award-winning dining program.
- All actively enrolled students are eligible to enroll in a meal plan regardless of whether they live in University Housing, Greek Life Housing or off-campus.
- All first-year students living on campus are required to have a meal plan and will be automatically enrolled in the Flex 500 plan on June 1.
- They will have the option to upgrade to the Flex 800 plan from July 8 until September 12, 2022, via the web or in person at the Wolfpack One Card office in Talley Student Union.
- All students currently enrolled in a meal plan for the fall semester will be enrolled in the same plan they currently have for the spring if changes aren’t made by September 12, 2022.
- No need to get out a credit card; charges are sent to the Cashier’s office on July 7. Changes for the spring semester are available through January 25. If you have a scholarship or financial aid, these funds can be applied to your plan. Plans are priced per semester, and meal plans are subject to NC sales tax. Because taxes are included upfront, no tax will be charged at the cash register.
- Exemptions from the meal plan requirement are only available under certain circumstances such as those related to a disability or other special consideration.
- If you are experiencing food insecurity and unable to afford a meal plan, please reach out to Pack Essentials for assistance at go.ncsu.edu/pack-essentials
Important Meal Plan Information
Fall meal plans end on December 14. Spring meal plans are active beginning January 3 and end May 5.
Preview the meal plans below. Need more advice on how to pick a plan? You can always call or email our office. (Looking for last year’s meal plans?)
Read 2022-2023 Meal Plan Contract
Fall 2022 Plans
First-year students living in on-campus housing will be enrolled in the Flex 500 plan.
Plans will be active the day housing opens for the Fall 2022 semester.
Learn more about our dining program and meal plans by watching this short video!
Our flex plans are designed primarily for students who desire to have the majority of their meals covered by a convenient, affordable campus dining plan. All first-year students living in on-campus housing are required to pick from these plans*, but these are open to all students.
* All first-year students living on campus are required to have a meal plan and will be automatically enrolled in the Flex 500 plan. Students will have the option to upgrade to the Flex 800 plan until September 12.
Flex 500 Plan
$2,385 + tax/semester
- Dining Hall All-Access Pass
- 500 Dining Dollars**
- 2 Dining Hall Guest Meals per Semester
Flex 800 Plan
$2,635 + tax/semester
- Dining Hall All-Access Pass
- 800 Dining Dollars**
- 3 Dining Hall Guest Meals per Semester
Block 80 Plan
$1,410 + tax/semester
- 80 Dining Hall Meals per Semester
- Flexibility to choose how many meals you use each week.
- 600 Dining Dollars
Block 120 Plan
$1,715 + tax/semester
- 120 Dining Hall Meals per Semester
- 500 Dining Dollars
$850 + tax/semester
- 850 Dining Dollars**
- 5% discount at the register.
**Dining Dollars roll over from fall semester to spring semester, but they expire at the end of the spring semester in May.Change, cancel or enroll in a Fall 2022 Meal Plan
If you are an athlete on a varsity roster, please consult your coach on selecting an Athletic Plan:
- Athletic 50 Meals-per-Semester and 300 Dining Dollars | $835 + tax/semester
- Athletic 80 Meals-per-Semester and 200 Dining Dollars | $1,050 + tax/semester
- Athletic 120 Meals-per-Semester and 200 Dining Dollars | $1,425 + tax/semester
- Athletic 150 Meals-per-Semester and 200 Dining Dollars | $1,775 + tax/semester