Quarantine / Isolation Housing Meals for On-Campus Students
Should a student be assigned to quarantine/isolation housing, NC State Dining will provide meals as follows:
- The student will immediately be provided with an enhanced “Get Well Meal” kit that includes snacks, beverages, and breakfast items, such as muffins and cereal designed to cover 2-3 days. These can be replenished upon request by contacting email@example.com.
- The student will receive an email with a form for requesting their meals for the week, including any dietary restrictions.
- The NC State Dining nutrition team will then reach out if their request includes any dietary restrictions or requires follow up questions.
- Meals will be delivered once per day between noon and 2 p.m. and will include enough food for two meals. For students who arrive after the lunch delivery, we will provide dinner delivery between 5 and 7 p.m.
- The nutrition team will follow up at the end of the week to determine if the student will need food for the following week. They can also reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
On-Campus Students with a Meal Plan | Delivered meals will be covered according to the following:
- Quarantine meals are included for students enrolled in “Core” Meal Plans (Dining Hall Plan, Flex Plan and Flex Plus Plan)
- Students enrolled in Block Meal Plans will be charged two meals per day.
- Commuter Plans and Dining Dollar accounts will be charged $15.00 per day.
On-Campus Students without a Meal Plan | Delivered meals will be charged to the student’s account at a rate of $15 per day.
Students living in Fraternity/Sorority Housing | For students that live in a house without a meal service, NC State Dining will charge delivered meals to the student’s account at a rate of $15 per day.