Quarantine / Isolation Housing Meals for On-Campus Students
Should a student be assigned to quarantine/isolation housing during winter break, NC State Dining will provide meals as follows:
- The student will immediately be provided with an enhanced “Get Well Meal” kit that includes snacks, beverages, and breakfast items, designed to cover 2-3 days. These can be replenished upon request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meal service will include breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack replenishments for a total of $20/day.
- The student will receive an email with a form for requesting their meals for the week, including any dietary restrictions.
- The NC State Dining nutrition team will then reach out if their request includes any dietary restrictions or requires follow up questions.
- Meals will be delivered once per day and will include enough food for lunch, dinner, and breakfast for the next day. For students who arrive after the meal delivery, we will provide a list of off-campus resources and start meal deliveries the following day.
- Students should email email@example.com if they no longer need meals. They can also reach out with any questions or concerns.