Quarantine / Isolation Housing Meals for On-Campus Students
Should a student be assigned to quarantine/isolation housing, NC State Dining will provide meals as follows:
- A “Get Well Kit” filled with shelf-stable meals, snacks, breakfast items, and beverages will be in your temporary housing assignment upon arrival. These can be replenished upon request by contacting email@example.com.
- Meal service will include breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack replenishments. Students on a core meal plan, Block 170, or Commuter Plus plan will be charged at a rate of 3 dining hall swipes per day. Students on a commuter plan will be charged at a rate of $20 dining dollars per day. For students not on a meal plan, a fee of $20 per day will be billed to your account after your quarantine/isolation period ends.
- Along with their quarantine room assignment and relocation email, students will receive a link to a Dining Request Form for requesting their meals for the week, including any dietary restrictions.
- The NC State Dining nutrition team will then reach out if their request includes any dietary restrictions or requires follow up questions.
- Meals will be delivered once per day and will include enough food for lunch, dinner, and breakfast for the next day. For students who arrive after the meal delivery, we will provide a list of off-campus resources and start meal deliveries the following day.
- Students should email firstname.lastname@example.org if they no longer need meals. They can also reach out with any questions or concerns.