On-the-go? Try Pack&Go!
Our sustainable takeout program allows you to fill a reusable, recyclable container with your dining hall menu favorites and take with you. There’s no rush on returning the container; bring it back to a dining hall at your convenience and we’ll hand you a clean container or carabiner for your next Pack&Go take-out meal. Pack&Go is available at Fountain, Clark and Case Dining Halls only.
How It Works
- Tell the cashier you want to Pack&Go before you pay for your dining hall meal.
- Purchase the container for a $3.00 one-time fee.
- Enter the serving area.
- The server will fill your container.
- Grab a cup to fill your drink and some cutlery to go. You’re all set!
- Bring it back. Rinse and exchange your container the next time you come to the dining hall. You’ll receive a clean container or token for your next Pack&Go purchase.
The Finer Points of Pack&Go
- The Pack&Go program is available for all guests, including students, faculty, staff and non-meal plan holders.
- Guests must request takeout before their card is swiped and are not allowed to utilize take-out and consume a meal inside the dining hall on the same card swipe or payment.
- For meal plan holders, Pack&Go counts as a dining hall swipe.
- Guests may fill the container with the menu items of their choice, but the lid must be able to close. A piece of fruit can be carried out in addition to their container.
- Pack&Go is not available during dining hall special events or theme meals.