Students on the go can use our Pack&Go takeout program to get a full meal from one of our campus dining halls or One Earth in Talley Student Union.
Flex Plan: once per day at a dining hall or for lunch at One Earth.
Block Plan: one block meal at a dining hall or lunch at One Earth in Talley.
All other forms of payment:
|Meal Period||Credit Card||Dining Dollars/All Campus||Payroll Deduction|
When using Pack&Go at a Dining Hall
- Tell the cashier you want to Pack&Go before you pay.
- Purchase the container for a $3.00 one-time fee.
- Enter the serving area.
- Fill your container, ensuring the lid can close. You can also take one piece of fruit.
- Grab a cup to fill your drink and some cutlery to go. You’re all set!
- Bring it back. Rinse and exchange your container the next time you come to the dining hall. You’ll receive a clean container or token for your next Pack&Go purchase.
When Dining at One Earth
Pay at the counter and receive a compostable container and a cup for a beverage of your choice. Dispose of your container in the compostable bin when finished.
The Finer Points
- The Pack&Go program is available for all guests, including students, faculty, staff and non-meal plan holders.
- Guests must request takeout before their card is swiped and are not allowed to utilize take-out and consume a meal inside the dining hall on the same card swipe or payment.
- Guests may fill the container with the menu items of their choice, but the lid must be able to close. At the Dining Halls, a piece of fruit can be carried out in addition to their container.
- Pack&Go is not available during dining hall special events or theme meals.