On-the-go? Try Pack&Go! Our sustainable take-out program allows you to fill a reusable, recyclable container with your dining hall menu favorites and take with you. There’s no rush on returning the container; bring it back to a dining hall at your convenience and we’ll hand you a clean container or token for your next Pack&Go take-out meal. Pack&Go is available at Fountain, Clark and Case Dining Halls only.
How It Works
- Buy a reusable take-out container at one of our dining halls for $3.50 (one-time fee).
- Tell the cashier you want to Pack&Go before you pay for your dining hall meal.
- Pack it! Your meal must fit in the container. You’ll get a cup and lid for soup or a drink. You can also take 1 piece of fruit with you in addition to your take-out container.
- Bring it back. Rise and exchange your container the next time you come to the dining hall. You’ll receive a clean container or token for your next Pack&Go purchase.
The Finer Points of Pack&Go
- The Pack&Go program is available for all guests, including students, faculty, staff and non-meal plan holders.
- Guests must request take-out before their card is swiped, and are not allowed to utilize take-out and consume a meal inside the dining hall on the same card swipe or payment.
- Students using their meal plan will use a Meal Credit or Dining Dollars to purchase their dining hall take-out meal. Remember, only 1 Meal Credit can be used per meal period.
- Guests may fill the container with the menu items of their choice, but the lid must be able to close. A piece of fruit can be carried out in addition to their container.