Pack&Go Dining Hall Takeout
Students on the go can use our sustainable takeout (Pack&Go) program to get a full meal from one of our campus dining halls: Clark, Fountain or Case (Breakfast and Lunch).
How It Works
- Tell the cashier you want to Pack&Go before you pay for your dining hall meal.
- Purchase the container for a $3.00 one-time fee.
- Enter the serving area.
- Fill your container, ensuring the lid can close. You can also take one piece of fruit.
- Grab a cup to fill your drink and some cutlery to go. You’re all set!
- Bring it back. Rinse and exchange your container the next time you come to the dining hall. You’ll receive a clean container or token for your next Pack&Go purchase.
The Finer Points of Pack&Go
- The Pack&Go program is available for all guests, including students, faculty, staff and non-meal plan holders.
- Guests must request takeout before their card is swiped and are not allowed to utilize take-out and consume a meal inside the dining hall on the same card swipe or payment.
- For Flex Meal Plan Holders, Pack&Go can be used once per meal period. (See meal periods below).
- For all other meal plan holders, Pack&Go counts as one block meal.
- Guests may fill the container with the menu items of their choice, but the lid must be able to close. A piece of fruit can be carried out in addition to their container.
- Pack&Go is not available during dining hall special events or theme meals.
Meal Periods for Flex Plan Holders
Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Early Lunch: 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Late Lunch: 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Dinner: 4:30 p.m. – 8 p.m. (Clark) and 9 p.m. (Fountain)