NC State Dining provides a meal option for campus residents who are not well enough to visit a dining facility or are self-isolating to avoid spreading illness. If you are too sick to visit a dining facility, our Get Well Meal Kit is available and stocked with non-perishable foods and drinks that can be eaten at your convenience in the comfort of your room.
The Get Well Meal Kit includes items recommended by our dietitian to help you on the road to recovery:
- 2 single servings of Motts Applesauce
- 1 sleeve of saltine crackers
- 1 single serving of Cheerios
- 2 servings of soup
- 1 pack of crackers
- 1 Sprite or Ginger Ale (20 oz)
- 1 Powerade (20 oz)
- 1 juice (12 oz)
- 1 piece of fruit
The kit is free to flex meal plan holders if they haven’t used a dining hall meal swipe on the same day the kit is requested. If a meal swipe has been used, a $15.00 fee will apply. For those on a block or commuter plan, one meal or $15 dining dollars will be used. Non-meal plan holders may purchase the kit for $15.00, billed to their university account.
The kit can be modified for students with food allergies and other cultural or religious dietary restrictions by contacting our nutrition staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Order Your Get Well Meal Kit:
- Complete and submit the online form below.
- Watch for the response email. (**Check your spam folder if you don’t see a response**)
- Forward the response email to a friend or roommate.
- Have them present that email at Bragaw C-Store to pick up your meal.
- Get Well Soon!