NC State Dining provides a meal option for campus residents who are not well enough to visit a dining facility or who are self-isolating to avoid spreading illness. If you are too sick to visit a dining facility, our Get Well Meal Kit is available and stocked with non-perishable foods and drinks that can be eaten at your convenience in the comfort of your room.
The Get Well Meal Kit includes items recommended by our dietitian to help you on the road to recovery:
- 2 Single Servings of Motts Applesauce
- 1 Sleeve of Saltine Crackers
- 1 Single Serving of Cheerios
- 2 Servings of Soup
- 1 Pack of Crackers
- 1 Sprite or Ginger Ale (20 oz)
- 1 Powerade (20 oz)
- 1 Juice (12 oz)
- 1 Piece of Fruit
The kit is free to meal plan holders if they haven’t used a meal swipe on the same day the kit is requested. If a meal swipe has been used, a $15.00 fee will apply. Non-meal plan holders may purchase the kit for $15.00, which will be billed to their university account.
The kit can be modified for students with food allergies and other cultural or religious dietary restrictions by contacting our nutrition staff at email@example.com.
Ordering Your Get Well Meal Kit
- Complete and submit the online form below.
- Print the response email and have your RA, RD or assistant director of your area sign the form.
- Give the signed form to a friend or roommate to take to the C-Store of your choice to pick up your kit.
- Get Well Soon!