NC State Dining is proud to offer a state-of-the-art teaching kitchen in the Carmichael Gym. If you are interested in taking advantage of our facility, please contact us at email@example.com, or click the link below to submit a reservation request. Someone from NC State Dining will contact you about your event and facility availability.
Reserving the Teaching Kitchen
Follow the steps below to make your reservation. We will be in contact with more information.
Submit a Teaching Kitchen Reservation Form and provide as much detail as possible to the scope and logistics of your event.
- For all reservations, please provide at least 3-weeks’ notice before the event start date. Reservations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Chef reservations will be approved based on availability and business need for the requested date.
- Any late or last-minute requests (within 5 business days, not including holidays or university closures) will be handled on a case-by-case basis as time and staff workload permits.
- External guest chefs will be approved on a case-by-case basis and must be a trained culinary professional or affiliated with NC State.
Your request will be reviewed for availability of space and the scope of the event. You will be contacted within five (5) business days. You may be asked to discuss additional event logistics and details. This may include:
- Supply needs
- Set-up/take-down information
- Staffing requirements
- Liability insurance requirements
- Weather contingencies
- Security requirements
- Any additional fees or permits necessary
Once we have received your request, we will be in touch with additional information. Fees and reservation rates are determined based on event needs and campus affiliation.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.