Grubhub Online Ordering
While you can walk up and order at all of our campus restaurants and cafes, you may find it easier or more convenient to order ahead through the Grubhub app. It’s a free service when ordering from NC State Dining locations! Just download the app and follow the instructions below. You can connect it to your meal plan, All Campus Account, payroll deduction for permanent faculty and staff or a credit/debit card.
Plus, all NC State students (and faculty/staff) get Grubhub+ Student for FREE through graduation which means unlimited $0 delivery fees until you turn your tassel (or leave employment).*
*Valid on eligible orders. Additional fees may apply. Terms: https://lp.grubhub.com/legal-campus-orientation/
**Valid on orders $14+. $7 max discount. Terms at the above link.
Follow these simple steps and get ready to dine at your favorite on-campus locations.
- If you don’t already have a Grubhub account, download the app to your mobile device and create an account.
- Go to My Grubhub > Settings > Campus Dining > Choose NC State.
- Add your Unity ID number to directly link your meal plan or All Campus account (payroll deduction for staff) to Grubhub orders.
- Pick default payment source.
Ready to order?
- Pay through the app using your Dining Dollars, All Campus account, payroll deduction or major credit card.*
- Once your order is ready, Grubhub will send you a text notification.
- Commuter plan discounts are not reflected on Grubhub receipts. Log into your OneCard account to view the discount.
- Payroll deduction discounts and tax are not reflected on Grubhub receipts. Log into your OneCard account to view the discount and tax.
*If paying with your student meal plan, Dining Dollars are deducted when the One Card office receives transaction notification from Grubhub, not at the point of order. If you have any concerns with your transaction, contact the Wolfpack One Card at 919.515.3090.
One Card not linking?If you are having difficulties linking your meal plan or campus card to your Grubhub account, try removing it as a form of payment and adding it back. If you continue to have trouble, confirm your meal plan or payroll deduction is active and contact the One Card office.
International student studying abroad?
Scan for assistance:
Downloading the app on a foreign mobile device:
Within your app store account, update your country to USA.
Using the app:
The Grubhub app only accepts USA-based phone numbers, as Grubhub is not set up to text or communicate internationally. However, as a suggestion, Google Voice is a free telephone service that allows users based in the US to sign up for a web-based US phone number. For more information about Google Voice, visit voice.google.com.
Still need help?
Contact the One Card office at 919.515.3090 firstname.lastname@example.org.