Grubhub Online Ordering
Due to COVID-19, ordering at the majority of our restaurants and cafes will be handled through the Grubhub App. Campus diners should download the Grubhub app and familiarize themselves with the menus of venues where they wish to dine to expedite the process.
It’s easy to get set-up and use GrubHub Campus Dining. Follow these simple steps or watch the video or below, and get ready to dine at your favorite on-campus locations.
- Using your mobile device, download the app
- Set-up your GrubHub account
- From the settings menu, select Campus Dining and choose NC State.
- Add your Unity ID number to directly link your meal plan or All Campus account (payroll deduction for staff) to GrubHub orders.
When you’re ready to order:
- Pay through the app using your meal plan (meal credits or dining dollars), All Campus account, payroll deduction or major credit card.*
- Once your order is ready, Grubhub sends you a text notification.
*If paying with your student meal plan, meals are deducted when the One Card office receives transaction notification from Grubhub, not at the point of order.
Order through Grubhub only at the following locations:
- Port City Java (All Locations)
- Starbucks (Talley)
- Tuffy’s Diner (Talley)
- Los Lobos (Talley)
- Jason’s Deli (Talley)
- One Earth (Talley)
- 1887 Bistro (Talley)*
- Chick-fil-A (Atrium)
- Smoothie U (Atrium)
- On the Oval Food Hall (Wolf Ridge)
*1887 will accept meal credits during this time.
Order through Grubhub and at the point of sale with contactless payment:
- Red Sky (Talley)
- Common Grounds (Hunt Library)
- Hill of Beans (Hill Library)
- Terrace Dining Room (Lonnie Poole Golf Course)
Order through contactless payment only:
- Zen Blossom (Atrium)
- Brickyard (Atrium)
- Sushi with Gusto (Atrium)
- Wolfpack to Go (Atrium)
Ordering Chick-fil-A at the Atrium Food Court:
NC State students love Chick-fil-A, and we’re implementing new technology to move you through even more quickly!
- Place your order through the App
- Arrive at Chick-fil-A queuing line
- Check-in as you pass the Grubhub kiosk and proceed forward through the line
- Present your order number at the pick-up table and receive your order.
Closed Locations: The following locations will be closed until further notice.
- State Club Restaurant (Park Alumni Center)
- McKimmon Corner Cafe (will be replaced with vending machines)
- Wolves Den Cafe (College of Vet Med)