Vet School Café
The recently updated Vet School Café is located on the lower level of the Small Animal Hospital at the College of Veterinary Medicine. The café offers made from scratch lunch options including salads, wraps, paninis and a rotating chef’s special. Along with the new made-to-order options, additional vegan and vegetarian selections have been added to the menu.
The chef’s special rotates weekly and includes:
- Made-to-order pasta with your choice of sauce, vegetables and protein.
- Custom burritos, quesadillas and bowls.
- Made-to-order Mongolian bar with your choice of vegetables, sauce and protein/tofu.
- Signature beef/veggie burgers, grilled chicken, chicken tenders and house-made chips.
- Mediterranean specials featuring gyros, chicken shawarma, veggie pita, and hummus.
The Vet School Café serves lunch Monday – Friday from 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Acceptable forms of payment include Meal Credits, Dining Dollars, AllCampus, cash, debit or credit.