Website Update Makes Managing Meal Plans Easier
October 4, 2017 – Thanks to new improvements to the Wolfpack One Card Account Portal, students with a meal plan can now view the number of Meal Credits they have remaining each week. The account portal also shows meal plan details such as location swipes, purchase amounts and Dining Dollar balance.
Dining Dollars running low? Additional Dining Dollars can be added by simply logging on with your NC State student ID number. Guest access can also be set up for a parent or family member to view your account information.
Follow these steps to access the One Card Account Portal:
- Visit the Wolfpack One Card website at onecard.ncsu.edu
- Click ‘NC State Dining’ under the ‘Manage Your Accounts’ tab on the right-hand side of the page.
- Select ‘Log In here’ or ‘Sign Me Up’ to access your personal One Card account information.
Reminders for Meal Plan Holders:
- Weekday, Everyday and Deluxe Plan Meal Credits reset each week at 2:00 a.m. every Saturday morning.
- Only one Meal Credit can be used per Meal Period at retail dining locations and for Pack&Go dining hall take-out meals.
- Students using their meal plan for Pack&Go will use a Meal Credit or Dining Dollars to purchase their dining hall take-out meal.
- Use Dining Dollars to supplement your plan should you use more than the allotted meal swipes per meal period.
For more information on how to use your meal plan, visit dining.ncsu.edu/how-to-pay.
To learn more about the Wolfpack One Card and its features, visit http://onecard.ncsu.edu/.
NC State Dining is a service of Campus Enterprises, the lead division for retail and hospitality on the NC State campus. For more information, contact Cindy Carroll at 919.515.3090 or via email at email@example.com.