IncrEDIBLE Savings Club for Faculty and Staff
Effective Jan. 4, 2016
If you love the convenience and variety of dining on campus, sign up for our IncrEDIBLE Savings Club through NC State’s AllCampus Payroll Deduction. Whether you purchase your favorite Port City Java brew on your way to a meeting, or visit a dining hall for lunch, you will enjoy the incrEDIBLE savings you receive with each purchase.
Just swipe your NC State Faculty/Staff ID card at on-campus dining locations and receive:
- $1.00 off at Fountain, Clark and Case Dining Halls;
- 10% off at campus restaurants and cafes; and
- 5% off at on-campus convenience stores.
Best of all, the IncrEDIBLE Savings Club is risk free and it’s easy to sign up.
How the IncrEDIBLE Savings Club Works
- CLICK HERE to sign up for NC State Payroll Deduction.
- Choose a monthly payroll deduction limit of $50, $100, $150 or $200.
- No need to carry cash. Present your NC State Faculty/Staff ID when making an on-campus dining purchase to receive your discount.
- Your account will be charged for the amount you purchase each month, not to exceed your set monthly limit, and will be deducted from your next paycheck.
The charges will be aggregated at the end of the month and deducted from your paycheck. You can set monthly limits to manage your budget, too! Not only will you receive these new incrEDIBLE savings, you will also enjoy benefits such as faculty/staff meet-ups and special dinner invites to the Terrace Dining Room and the State Club, for which NC State Dining has recently assumed responsibility.
Already signed up for payroll deduction? You’re all set!
CLICK HERE if you need to increase or decrease your monthly limit? Remember, your account will only be charged for the actual amount purchased each month.